Following yesterday's talk in church, I received a standing ovation, as well as many expressions of thanks, hugs and handshakes. Many indicated they wished other people could have been there to hear me speak. Many other people in my circle of family and friends indicated they also wished they could have been there.
As the point of the talk was to encourage participation, it occurred to me that I could create an audio recording, which I then broke into 5 parts so that the resulting videos would upload:
Introduction
Reason 1
Reason 2
Reason 3
Conclusion
You may join our team or make a donation to the "Coldest Night Warmest Hearts" team in Pictou County via any walker in our Coldest Night of the Year team, or by using the online form available at: https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/TeamFundraisingPage.aspx?teamID=789497&langPref=en-CA
If you enjoyed my talk today, please consider finding
my fan page in Facebook as well, to follow me and give me a "Like":
https://www.facebook.com/Christine.Marie.MacKenzie/.
Your comments are always appreciated, too.
Bravo Christine, you should be proud of yourself !
ReplyDeleteThank you, Claude!
Delete